Networking & Business Opportunites
- Category: Chamber
- Published Date
- Hits: 131
NETWORKING AND BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES:
Business After Hours
Monthly social neworking event hosted by Chamber members to showcase their business. FREE announcement designed for your Business After Hours event. Business After Hours events are held the 2nd Thursday of every month, from 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm.
Annual Business Luncheon - FREE for members (charge for non-members)
Annual social networking event to accommodate businesses that do not have facilities to host a Business After Hours event.
Ribbon Cutting for New Businesses
Great opportunity to showcase your new business with FREE photo publicity in the North Forty News.
Annual Meeting & Dinner
An evening event to socialize and recognize past Chamber accomplishments and future plans. This is always a great event!
Networking & Educational Breakfast Meetings
Monthly networking meetings with guest speakers, designed to discuss local and business affairs and provide our members time to network, showcase their business and meet other local business owners and members. Networking & Educational Breakfast Meetings are held the 1st Tuesday of every month at the Taco Johns, 7910 6th Street, Wellington.
Monthly Board of Directors Meetings
Open to all members who have ideas or projects to promote, or just want to be involved. Board of Directors Meetings are held the 3rd Tuesday of every month at the Wellington Housing Authority, 3914 Roosevelt Avenue, Wellington.
CHAMBER EVENTS & COMMUNITIY INVOLVEMENT
- Silent & Live Auctions during the Annual Dinner & Meeting benefiting local charities.
- Annual Disc Golf Tournament 'Chamber 2 Rounds' benefiting local charities.
- Sponsorship of Community events.
- Participation in Town Board meetings.
- Donations and fundraisers for local schools and service groups.
- Float in July 4th Parade.
- Trick or Treat Down Mainstreet & Beyond.
- Participation in DOLA (Colorado's Department of Local Affairs) sponsored Main Streets Project to enhance our downtown areas.
We would be honored for you to join us and become a member of the Wellington Area Chamber of Commerce! Investment applications can be found at www.wellingtoncoloradochamber.net and mail it to us at Wellington Area Chamber of Commerce - PO Box 1500, 4006 Cleveland Avenue, Wellington, CO 80549 or use our convenient Online Form